Email
Chat with tutor
logo

Ask Questions, Get Answers

X
 
Questions  >>  JEEMAIN and NEET  >>  NEET PAST PAPERS  >>  2010
Answer
Comment
Share
Q)

What is true about RBCs in humans ?


( A ) They carry about 20-25 per cent of $CO_2$
( B ) They do not carry $CO_2$ at all
( C ) They transport 99.5 per cent of $O_2$
( D ) They transport about 80 per cent oxygen only and the rest 20 per cent of its transported in dissolved state in blood plasma

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Help Clay6 to be free
Clay6 needs your help to survive. We have roughly 7 lakh students visiting us monthly. We want to keep our services free and improve with prompt help and advanced solutions by adding more teachers and infrastructure.

A small donation from you will help us reach that goal faster. Talk to your parents, teachers and school and spread the word about clay6. You can pay online or send a cheque.

Thanks for your support.
Continue
Please choose your payment mode to continue
Home Ask Homework Questions
Your payment for is successful.
Continue
Clay6 tutors use Telegram* chat app to help students with their questions and doubts.
Do you have the Telegram chat app installed?
Already installed Install now
*Telegram is a chat app like WhatsApp / Facebook Messenger / Skype.
...