logo

Ask Questions, Get Answers

X
 

The level of CO gas in air that causes immediate death is

$\begin{array}{1 1}(a)\;10ppm\\(b)\;100ppm\\(c)\;500ppm\\(d)\;1000ppm\end{array}$

1 Answer

Toolbox:
  • Carbon monoxide is toxic to all aerobic forms of life. It is easily absorbed through the lungs. Inhaling even relatively small amounts of the gas can lead to hypoxic injury, neurological damage, and even death.
  • image
1000ppm
Hence (d) is the correct answer.
answered Jan 20, 2014 by sreemathi.v
edited Apr 2, 2014 by mosymeow_1
 
...