Ask Questions, Get Answers

Want to ask us a question? Click here
Browse Questions
0 votes

the proteinaceous components of the cell that aid in cell division are called

( a ) centroid
( b ) centromere
( c ) microtubules
( d ) centrioles
Can you answer this question?

1 Answer

0 votes
Ans: (C) microtubules
answered Nov 23, 2016 by suganyadevi.p
Ask Question
student study plans
JEE MAIN, CBSE, NEET Mobile and Tablet App
The ultimate mobile app to help you crack your examinations
Get the Android App