Ask Questions, Get Answers

Want to ask us a question? Click here
Browse Questions
0 votes

thread-like colored bodies seen in nucleus are called

( a ) nucleoid
( b ) kinetochore
( c ) chromosome
( d ) chromatin
Can you answer this question?

1 Answer

0 votes
Ans: (C) Chromosomes
answered Dec 2, 2016 by suganyadevi.p

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
Ask Question
student study plans
JEE MAIN, CBSE, NEET Mobile and Tablet App
The ultimate mobile app to help you crack your examinations
Get the Android App