Ask Questions, Get Answers


The minimum energy required for molecules to enter into chemical reaction is called

$(A)\;\text{Kinetic energy} \\ (B)\;\text{Potential energy} \\(C)\;\text{Threshold energy} \\(D)\;\text{Activation energy} $

1 Answer

Molecules undergoing reaction should cross over the minimum energy barrires or energy level known as Threshold energy.
Hence C is the correct answer.
answered Apr 4, 2014 by meena.p

Related questions