Ask Questions, Get Answers

Home  >>  CBSE XII  >>  Math  >>  Relations and Functions

If $(a,a) \in R\;$ for every $\; a\in\;A$, then what is the relation $R$ in the set $A$ is called?

1 Answer

ANSWER: A relation R in a set A is called $\mathbf{ reflexive},$ if $(a,a) \in R\;$  for every $\; a\in\;A$
answered Mar 8, 2013 by balaji.thirumalai

Related questions