JEEMAIN and AIPMT
- 13,512 questions - Q&A for JEE-Main, AIPMT and other entrance exams
- 7,546 questions
- 1,886 questions - cbse 11th
- 8,482 questions
- 172 questions - National Talent Search Examination: The National Talent Search Examination will be conducted for students
studying at the Class X level. The examination consists of tests, namely
Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The items
in the MAT and SAT are multiple choice questions. Each question has four
alternatives. The candidate has to select one correct answer from the given
alternatives and mark its number in the answer-sheet as per instructions
given on the answer sheet. Each correct answer carries one mark. Thus,
the total score of a candidate in a test is equal to the number of questions
answered correctly by him/her.
- 2,461 questions - Andhra Pradesh State Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test Questions and Answers
TN XII Math
- 977 questions - Tamil Nadu State Class XII Math
Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- 46 questions - Adjoint, Inverse –
Properties, Computation of inverses, solution of system of linear equations by
matrix inversion method. Rank of a Matrix − Elementary transformation on a
matrix, consistency of a system of linear equations, Cramer’s rule,
Non-homogeneous equations, homogeneous linear system, rank method
- 113 questions - Scalar, Vector, Product of three vectors, Lines, Skew Lines, Planes, Sphere
- 64 questions - The Complex Number system, Conjugate of a Complex Number, Ordered Pair Representation, Modulus of a Complex Number, Geometrical Representation, Solutions of Polynomial Equations, De Moivre’s Theorem and its applications, Roots of a Complex Number
- 102 questions - Definition of a Conic, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola, Tangents and Normals − Cartesian form and Parametric form, Asymptotes,Rectangular
Differential Calculus Applications - I
- 110 questions - Derivative as a rate
measure − rate of change − velocity − acceleration − related rates − Derivative as
a measure of slope − tangent, normal and angle between curves. Maxima and
Minima. Mean value theorem − Rolle’s Theorem − Lagrange Mean Value
Thorem − Taylor’s and Maclaurin’s series, l’ Hôpital’s Rule, stationary points −
increasing, decreasing, maxima, minima, concavity convexity, points of inflexion.
Differential Calculus Applications - II
- 42 questions - Errors and approximations − absolute, relative, percentage errors, curve tracing, partial derivatives − Euler’s theorem.
Integral Calculus and its applications
- 54 questions - Properties of definite
integrals, reduction formulae for sin x and cos x (only results), Area, length, volume and surface area
- 67 questions - Formation of differential equations, order and degree, solving differential equations (1st order) − variable separable
homogeneous, linear equations. Second order linear equations with constant coefficients f(x) = e mx, sin mx, cos mx, x, x
- 40 questions - Mathematical Logic − Logical statements, connectives, truth tables, Tautologies.
- 64 questions - Binary Operations − Semi groups − monoids, groups (Problems and
simple properties only), order of a group, order of an element.
Objective type Questions and Answers
- 271 questions - Objective type questions, Answers
ISC XII Math
- 382 questions - ISC XII Mathematcis
- 1 question - Ask any Question on exam results, where to find them discuss scores and more....
- 5 questions - Now that you are done w/ XII, confused about what you should do next? and where you should study?
- 1,229 questions - Questions asked by students
Tips, Tricks and Exam Hacks
- 10 questions
- 3 questions
- 29 questions
- 4,389 questions
- 113 questions - category to hold questions for doctest
- 81 questions
- 1 question